Consumer products companies are continually adapting to meet the needs of customers as consumer trends evolve. Consumer demand and the accelerated shift to digital offers opportunities. Yet at the same time, supply chain issues continue to hamper production and inventory management. Product pricing remains a key variable as costs skyrocket and margins are shrinking. Fraud and cybersecurity are growing issues to face and concerns such as unauthorized deductions, chargebacks, and sales allowances continue to pose challenges. Merger and acquisition activity continues to abound in this competitive marketplace and the ability to properly structure and execute a transaction on a timely basis can derive significant value for shareholders.
The professionals of EisnerAmper’s Consumer Products team have the experience and acumen to help your business meet these challenges while also advising you on the opportunities that abound, whether you’re focusing on B2B or B2C.
Clients laud us for our responsive, collaborative, relationship-based approach to business. In addition to the traditional tax, accounting, and auditing services, the firm features the bench strength to help you tackle any challenges, whatever the stage of your life cycle, from start-up through middle market and beyond. Valuations and due diligence (buy-side and sell-side) for your next deal, cybersecurity risk assessments, managed IT services, and internal control reviews – these are just a few of the ways we can help you gain peace of mind that all facets of your business are in order.
- Audit, review, and compilation services
- Tax compliance and planning – domestic and international
- State and local tax planning, including Nexus studies
- Research and development tax credits
- Outsourcing – internal audit, tax and HR services
- Financial controls, forecasting and budgeting
- Cybersecurity risk assessments
- Managed IT services
- Operational and internal control reviews
- Business succession planning
- Buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Technical accounting services consulting
- Compensation consulting
- Business valuations
- ESG consulting