CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Registered Public School Accountant
- Rutgers University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rutgers University: Board of Trustees Co-Vice Chair, Alumni Association Board of Directors
Heather Taylor is an Audit Director with over 25 years of experience in the public accounting and auditing profession. Heather has significant experience working closely held corporate entities and not-for-profit organizations.
Heather works with a variety of not-for-profit organizations such as social service organizations, private schools and trade associations, and therefore is informed about the issues that affect these types of organizations. In addition, she has experience auditing grants and contracts for federal, state and local governments awarded to both not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. She is responsible for the oversight of the planning, supervision and preparation of nonprofit and corporate financial statements as well as financial analysis and business planning.
Heather was named in the past as one of New Jersey’s Best 50 Women in Business by NJBIZ magazine.