- Litigation Consulting
- Commercial Litigation
- Forensic Investigations
- Damage & Lost Profits Analysis
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- New York University Stern School of Business: BBA, Accounting & Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Elliott Lee is a Partner in the Financial Advisory Services Group. He provides litigation consulting and forensic investigative accounting services for civil and criminal cases dealing directly with law firms, insurance companies and in-house counsel.
Elliott has provided legal support services for cases involving individuals as well as small and large companies. His engagements cover a variety of areas, including damage and lost profit analysis, fraud investigations and, most recently, internal control compliance monitoring. Elliott’s past experience spans both public and private accounting, including auditing, merger and acquisition due diligence consulting, and corporate controllership in a large multinational corporation.
After beginning his career with Deloitte & Touche, Elliott went on to serve as a Senior Consultant in the Litigation Department of RSM McGladrey, Inc. and then became a Manager in the Corporate Controllership Department of American Express.