EisnerAmper Mobile Website Launched
The accounting and advisory firm, EisnerAmper, today announced the launch of its mobile website, www.eisneramper.com, providing easy access to many of the firm’s resources including blogs, events, thought leadership, service and industry expertise and professional directory.
According to EisnerAmper Webmaster, Tammy Brunskill, “To meet the needs and expectations of our clients, employees and friends, we are bringing mobile “on-demand” access to timely, useable information.” The website is designed with special features to help visitors navigate with ease and find information quickly from any number of mobile devices. “People want information when they want it and wherever they are. We listened to our clients and friends and have hopefully made it easier for them to access the information they wanted more of,” Brunskill said.
- A Hot Topics feature with links to the very latest articles, alerts and resources posted on the site.
- Main Menu access with better remote access to Locations & Directions, News & Events and Contact Us capabilities.
- EisnerAmper’s Resource Center provides access to blogs, event registration, publications, and thought leadership in one central location easily searchable by service or industry topic.
- Individual industry group and service line pages conveniently aggregate related information.
- Professional Directory featuring partner and principal biographies
For more information contact:
Trends & Developments - October 2012 Issue
- Auditing Standards Update: PCAOB Adopts Auditing Standard No. 16, Communications with Audit Committees
- Tax Court: Substantial Compliance Is Usually Insufficient to Obtain Charitable Deductions
- Health Care Update: ICD-10 Implementation Is Coming!
- Firm News