EisnerAmper LLP Recognized As Best North American Accounting Firm At Hedgeweek’s USA Awards
Just months after EisnerAmper was acknowledged as the top accounting firm in each of the five aspects of service by Institutional Investor’s Alpha Awards, the firm has received recognition again.
Hedgeweek, one of the hedge fund industry’s leading publications, announced that EisnerAmper was voted the Best North American Accounting Firm at its annual Hedgeweek USA Awards gala at the Intercontinental Hotel in New York City. Hedgeweek’s audience, comprised of investors, fund managers and industry service providers, was surveyed earlier this year as the publication solicited input to recognize service provider excellence.
"We are proud of our reputation with Hedgeweek’s audience, which speaks to the commitment of our partners and staff to provide our clients with the very best combination of expertise and attention,” said Charles Weinstein, EisnerAmper’s Chief Executive Officer.
Learn more about the Hedgeweek USA Awards 2015.
Trends & Developments - October 2015
- Be Aware (Beware) – Discounted Stock Options are Subject to 409A
- Revenue – The World of Changes Is Here Soon
- Forging Win-Win Royalty Deals: Clear Terms, Fair Dealings are the Path to Success For Licensors and Licensees
- EisnerAmper LLP Recognized As Best North American Accounting Firm at Hedgeweek’s USA Awards
- Charly Weinstein Named a 2015 Most Admired Peer by INSIDE Public Accounting