CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- St. Joseph's University: BS, Accounting
- Villanova University: MST
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Edward S. Leonard is a Senior Manager in the Audit Department and a member of the firm's Not-for-Profit Services Group. He has over 20 years of experience in evaluating, planning and managing accounting and audit engagements, and is frequently asked to consult on tax-related issues. In addition to working with clients in a wide variety of industries, he specializes in providing services for not-for-profit organizations.
His expertise in not-for-profit requirements includes: proficiency in auditing, reporting and disclosure issues regulated by OMB Circular A-133 and specific grantor obligations; evaluation of internal controls and development of recommendations for improvement; and audit procedures design and implementation.