International Tax Newsletter - Spring 2011 - Editor's Note
Welcome to the first edition of our International Tax Newsletter, a publication incorporating information from EisnerAmper LLP and the independent member firms of PKF International Limited summarizing selected tax changes from around the world.
In this issue,we first note selected developments from other countries, then turn to certain international tax developments in the U.S. Subsequent issues will include further developments in both the U.S. and additional countries.
These summaries should not be regarded as a substitute for detailed tax professional advice. Moreover, certain of the items in this issue were identified in late 2010 or early 2011, so further developments may have occurred. Accordingly, for each item, we provide one or more contacts at EisnerAmper LLP through whom details and further developments can be obtained.
International Tax Newsletter - Spring 2011
- Editor's Note
- AUSTRALIA - Taxation of Private Equity Investments
- CANADA - U.S. LLC Entitled to Benefits even under prior Treaty
- CHINA - Corporate Income Tax
- INDIA - Recent International Tax Decisions
- ITALY - New Transfer Pricing Rules
- NETHERLANDS - Selected International Tax Developments
- SINGAPORE - New DTAs and Swap Decision
- SOUTH AFRICA - International Tax Developments
- UNITED KINGDOM - DTAs and International Tax Proposals
- UNITED STATES - Key International Tax Developments