Member - David Wiener and Company LLC
David C. Wiener is the founder and a member of David Wiener and Company LLC, an affiliate of EisnerAmper LLP. With over 45 years of public accounting experience, David’s practice focuses on advertising agencies and other marketing communications companies. He serves these firms with a range of accounting and consulting expertise that includes merger and acquisition advisory services, finance and business development, tax and estate planning, business negotiations, executive compensation, litigation settlements and other management advisory services.
With over 300 marketing communications companies comprising his past and current client base, David has represented many well-known names in the industry, including Deutsch, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Kirshenbaum & Bond, Fallon, Mercury Public Affairs, Ammirati and Puris, 72andSunny, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, William Morris Endeavor, Doner, Gravity Media, Love The 88, Carmichael Lynch, Forsman & Bodenfors, and Marina Maher Communications. Prior to the purchase by Omnicom, David represented and was a Director of Chiat/Day Inc. Advertising. He is also the author of From Brighton Beach to Madison Avenue – The Real Business of Advertising.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Good enough is not enough.
- Where did you grow up?
- Brooklyn, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Life preparation and work
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Family, golf and reading
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Helping clients with tough decisions.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Do the right thing and prosperity will take care of itself.
- What client issue do you have a knack for resolving?
- Differences of opinion between partners
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I failed physics.
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Business problems I can solve for them.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Tight end in the NFL
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Blue Bloods
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- Porsche 911 Targa