- Estate Planning
- Transactional Analysis
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Closely Held Businesses
- Real Estate
- Business Valuation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- State University of New York-Buffalo: BS, Business Administration
- Brooklyn Law School: JD
- New York University of Law: LLM, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Bar Association
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- West Broward Estate Planning Council: Board of Directors
As a Managing Director with 40 years of experience, David Sloan concentrates his practice on tax planning and compliance matters. His expertise includes the taxation of partnerships, S corporations and closely held businesses; complex tax planning for individuals; and transactional analysis.
In addition, David has experience in real estate taxation, including single and multifamily residential housing, commercial properties, planning for acquisition and dispositions, directing real estate divestitures, and various land use issues. He also deals with valuation issues for estate and gift tax planning and in connection with federal income tax planning, including acquisitions and dispositions.
David has lectured on various issues relating to the taxation of real estate.