- Content Development
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Social Media for Professionals Certification: Seton Hall University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: BS, Marketing
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: MBA, Marketing
- Public Relations Society of America, New Jersey
- The Association of Media Publishing
- Garden State Journalists Association
David Plaskow is a Senior Manager in the Marketing Group. With nearly 25 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing, David focuses on research, writing, editing and managing content for both internal and external firm communications.
David is the editor of the Catalyst technology and life sciencese-newsletter and is active in blogging and podcasting for our various industry groups. David also writes on marketing, business and accounting subjects for The NonProfit Times.
Prior to joining the firm, David held marketing positions in the nonprofit and corporate sectors and was the former editor of the award-winning publication, New Jersey CPA.