- Audit & Assurance
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- United Negro College Fund: Leadership Council
Danielle Jones is a Manager in the Not-for-Profit Services Group. Her experience includes the planning and administering of financial statement audits and OMB Circular A-133 single audits on a variety of not-for-profit and for profit clients. With nearly 10 years of public accounting experience, she works with diverse clientele including universities, hospital systems, and healthcare providers, along with bio engineering and pharmaceutical companies.
In between her public accounting experience, Danielle founded a technology startup company where she served as a co-founder and CFO. Danielle managed the company’s financial statements and accounting records.
In addition, Danielle volunteers her time with an accounting department at an international not-for-profit.