New Jersey: Cyber Solutions for Plan Sponsors
Companies are increasingly focusing on data privacy; however, benefit plans are often overlooked when implementing cybersecurity risk management strategies. The sensitive data held by plan personnel and shared with third-party providers, pension and welfare plans is some of the most susceptible to data breaches. Lack of a cohesive strategy could put your employees’ identities and personal information, as well as your plan assets, at risk.
Join Drinker Biddle, EisnerAmper, Risk Strategies, and Westminster Consulting for a panel discussion with industry leaders from the legal, investment, insurance and accounting fields. We will discuss cyber threats to benefit plans and effective strategies to mitigate those risks.
Selected topics include:
- Understanding the different threats to data security that target ERISA plans
- Reviewing the ERISA fiduciary duties that apply to cybersecurity and developing best practices to satisfy those duties
- Developing insurance solutions to address risk and minimize potential cybersecurity exposure
- Learning how cyber risk management programs can help plan sponsors and participants mitigate the likelihood of a cyberbreach and respond to an incident
CLE: Please note that this presentation will be 1.5 hours. If you cannot attend the entire session, please plan to attend 60 minutes in order to receive credit. Pennsylvania - 1.5 substantive live credits / New Jersey - 1.8 general live credits / New York - 1.5 professional practice credits (transitional and non-transition credit, approved for newly admitted attorneys). If you are seeking CLE credit for another jurisdiction, please contact Megan McClatchy for eligibility.
- Gregory Fritsky, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
- Joan Neri, Counsel, Drinker Biddle
- Charles Privitera, Senior Consultant, Westminster Consulting
- Robert Rosenzweig, Senior Vice President, National Cyber Risk Practice Leader, Risk Strategies, Inc.
- (Moderator) Kriste Naples-DeAngelo, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Registration/Breakfast: 8:30 - 9:00 AM
Program: 9:00 - 10:30 AM
Florham Park, New Jersey
To register, please email Kelly Critelli.