Commercial Real Estate Triple Threat: Interest Rates, Inflation, and Recession
The EisnerAmper Real Estate Team wants you to be ready to weather the building economic storm.
We’ve created this resource center of curated content to provide guidance for real estate business leaders in this current economic climate, focusing on the big three:
- Interest Rates
We will continue to closely monitor the severity of each of the triple threats and their impact on commercial real estate, with the hope that interest rates and inflation stabilize by the middle of next year and any recession that comes our way will be benign. While the real estate industry has no control over economic trends, business leaders must be prepared for all potential outcomes. The articles in this series will be focused on those preparations in response to the changing real estate cycle.
Real Estate Advisory Services
- Strategic planning
- Operational efficiency and internal control reviews
- Fraud prevention
- Hospitality advisory
- Family business governance and succession planning
- Real estate and construction litigation and forensics
- Human resources consulting/leadership training/executive coaching
- Qualified opportunity zones