CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: BS, Marketing; MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants Mercer County Chapter: Vice President; A&A Committee Head
- Upward Bound Asthma Camp
- Angels Among Us (Duke University for Brain Cancer Research)
Christopher Stoop is a Senior Audit Manager with nearly 10 years of experience. Chris serves both public and private companies, and his client base focuses on the real estate, construction, manufacturing, distribution, retail and life sciences industries. He is responsible for the planning, supervision and execution of financial statements and other audit-related services, in accordance with the firm’s professional standards. Chris’s experience includes assisting companies with Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (including internal controls and Section 404) and managing audits in accordance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards. He has performed historical audits under the provision of Article Section 3.05 of Regulation S-X promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.