What is a Friend of the Firm Recruiter?
Friend of the firm recruiters are those recruiters that have gained the trust and respect of the firm over time and consistently offered high levels of support to our professionals in transition.
What benefits does the program offer for recruiters?
Our friends of the firm program gives recruiters access to the following resources:
- Free candidate referrals for accounting, finance, human resources and general administration positions
- Confidentiality for your client searches
- Introductions to firm clients and other companies looking to hire executive search recruiters
- Ability to post jobs on the www.friendsoffirm.com website and mailing list.
- Networking opportunities with EisnerAmper professionals and other Friends of the Firm companies
- A dedicated team of Friends of the Firm Ambassadors to support you in your client search efforts
- Access to technical and industry audit, tax and accounting experts
- An enhanced relationship with EisnerAmper, one of the largest regional CPA firms in the Northeast
How do I become a friend of the firm recruiting firm?
Friends of the firm recruiting firms may express interest in being accepted to the program by contacting one of the Friends of the Firm Ambassadors.
How do I enroll in the program?
To enroll in the program, simply send a quick note indicating your interest in the program to firstname.lastname@example.org.