What is a Friend of the Firm Company?
A friend of the firm company includes both existing clients and approved non clients interested in the resources available through EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program.
What benefits does the program offer companies?
Our friends of the firm program gives you access to the following resources:
- Free candidate referrals for accounting, finance, human resources and general administration positions
- Invitations to EisnerAmper sponsored continuing professional education (CPE) events for approved finance and accounting executives
- Networking opportunities with EisnerAmper professionals and other Friends of the Firm
- A dedicated team of Friends of the Firm Ambassadors to support you in your recruiting efforts
- Access to technical and industry audit, tax and accounting experts
- An enhanced relationship with EisnerAmper, one of the largest regional CPA firms in the Northeast.
How do I become a friend of the firm company?
Friends of the firm companies are generally referred or sponsored by an EisnerAmper Partner or employee. Once admitted, friends of the firm will receive special CPE invitations, will be eligible to post job opportunities, receive job candidate referrals and will receive introductions to technical experts within the firm. We hope that the resources we are offering to your company will help you build or maintain a relationship with our firm.
How do I enroll in the program?
To enroll in the program, simply send a quick note indicating your interest in the program to Jennifer Rosener, one of our Friends of the Firm Ambassadors. Jennifer's email is email@example.com.