California: Real Estate Principals Summit
How the West Is Won: California’s Future Markets
Real estate is facing a host of disruptive factors, including economic forces, increased public scrutiny, demographic shifts, and rapidly advancing technological innovation. The focus for successful investors, owners, operators and developers remains the same: winning in a changing marketplace. Where will future opportunities be found? How will deals be financed? What exciting real estate developments are on the horizon for some of the region’s largest companies? Which new trends will shape the workplaces of tomorrow?
Join EisnerAmper, Wells Fargo, the Bay Area Council, and Preqin on Thursday, May 2, for the Real Estate Principals Summit. How the West Is Won: California’s Future Markets offers attendees top-level thought leadership and networking opportunities with fellow leaders in real estate development, investing, capital raising and dealmaking.
7:15am | Early Registration Opens
7:30-8:15am | Pre-Conference Coffee Session: Qualified Opportunity Zone Update
8:00am | Breakfast & Regular Registration
8:30-11:45am | Main Conference
- Carla Boragno, Vice President of Site Services, Genentech
- Marshall Boyd, Co-President & Chief Investment Officer, Interstate Equities Corporation
- John Bruno, Vice President of Global Real Estate and Procurement, Workday, Inc.
- Todd Chapman, President & CEO, JMA Ventures LLC
- Michael B. Eisler, Vice President, Baco Realty Corporation
- Jesse Fahy, Manager of Venture Capital Data, Preqin
- Jim Farris, CEO, Mosser Capital
- Patrick Fisher, Managing Partner, Lift Partners
- Todd Hankin, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP, moderator
- Susan Lowenberg, President, Lowenberg Corporation
- Sunil Pandya, Senior Vice President & Middle Market Credit Officer, Wells Fargo, moderator
- John Protopappas, President & CEO, Madison Park
- Ken Weissenberg, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Jim Wunderman, President & CEO, Bay Area Council, moderator
Date:Thursday, May 02, 2019 7:15 AM to 11:45 AM PT
San Francisco, CA
For more information about this event, please click here.