- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Mergers & Acquistions
- IPOs; Securities Registration
- Audit & Assurance
- Private Placements - Debt
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Private Placements - Equity
- Service Industries
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Audit
- SEC Reporting
- Wholesale Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Center for Audit Quality Executive Committee Past Member
Bruce Rosen is an Advisor in the firm’s Risk Management Group. He has extensive experience in SEC reporting and purchase accounting. Bruce audited publicly held companies in the manufacturing, distribution and retail industries. He specialized in merger and acquisition transactions and provided advisory services involving pre-acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition accounting and reporting, which included advising in arbitration of purchase price disputes.
Bruce served as Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Audit and Assurance Services Practice for over 20 years, where he had overall responsibility for the firm’s policies and procedures. He also served on the firm’s Executive Committee and as Partner-in-Charge of the New York office.
Before joining the firm, Bruce provided technical accounting and auditing advisory services while in the national office of a Big 4 accounting firm.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Get it right the first time.
- Where did you grow up?
- Brooklyn, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Great education in the decade of the '60s
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Developing young staff to become complete professionals.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- 1963 red Chevy Impala Supersport acquired in 1969.