- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Funds of Funds
- Municipal Debt
- Cannabis & Hemp
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Syracuse University: BS; MS, Accounting
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Taxation of Financial Instruments and Transactions Committee
- Syracuse University Accounting Alumni Council
Brett Cornell is a Tax Manager and a member of the Financial Services Group with five years of tax and accounting experience. He specializes in tax consulting and compliance services for the financial services industry. Brett provides services to a broad range of asset management clients, including hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds, broker-dealers and management companies.
Additionally, Brett works on governmental entity restructurings and provides specialized tax consulting services focused on municipal debt.
Brett speaks before professional audiences on various tax topics relevant to the alternative investment industry. He is also involved in the recruitment and training of new staff, and regularly volunteers for various charitable organizations as part of EisnerAmper Cares.