- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Funds of Funds
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Syracuse University: BS; MS, Accounting
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Taxation of Financial Instruments and Transactions Committee
- Syracuse University Accounting Alumni Council
Brett Cornell is a Senior Tax Accountant and a member of the Financial Services Group. Brett specializes in tax consulting and compliance services for the financial services sector. He provides services to a broad range of asset management clients, including hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds, broker-dealers, and management companies.
Brett assists in the training of staff on a variety of technical tax topics, including wash sale, short sale, constructive sale, and straddle transactions. He is also involved in the recruitment of new employees, and regularly volunteers for various charitable organizations as part of EisnerAmper Cares.