- Closely Held Businesses
- Tax Planning
- Indiviudual Taxation & Planning
- Tax Controversy
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Yeshiva University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Young CPAs Council
- Congregation Israel: Board of Trustees
Benjamin Aspir is a Senior Tax Manager with over 10 years of public accounting experience. His client base includes closely held businesses spanning various industries, including professional services, real estate, and manufacturing and distribution. He also serves high net worth individuals. Benjamin’s expertise focuses on tax, but his past experience providing audit and accounting services allows him to deliver a unique perspective to clients.
Benjamin has been a speaker on various tax topics. Additionally, he frequently writes tax articles and updates for both external and internal audiences.