- Personal Financial Services
- Private Client Services
- Individual Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Tax Planning
- Trusts & Estates
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Seton Hall University: BS, Accounting; Economics minor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Barbara Taibi is a Partner in the Personal Wealth Advisors Group. She has more than 20 years of public accounting experience and more than 15 years of experience in income tax planning and tax return preparation. Barbara focuses on helping clients plan for and meet their financial and tax goals.
Barbara works extensively in the areas of succession planning, retirement planning, estate planning, income tax and gift tax planning, and cash flow planning for high net worth individuals, families, corporate executives of major companies and closely held business owners. She has represented clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities.
Barbara frequently speaks to professional groups on current tax issues and has been published in several professional publications.
- Where did you grow up?
- Passaic, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Best 4 years
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Hot yoga, family
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I have known the majority of my clients for over 20 years. I care about each and every one of them and their families. I am here to provide sound tax advice to help protect their hard earned wealth.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- It is always important to remind clients that we are on their side and here to help them. We should be a part of most major decisions they make throughout their lives. Sometimes a little effort early on can really change the outcome and tax cost to them.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Yoga instructor
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Modern Family