EisnerAmper offers several Aspiring Leadership programs throughout the year to college accounting students who are considering a career in public accounting. These programs effectively supplement your classroom instruction with real-life experience through interaction with seasoned practitioners as well as recent college graduates. Discover the many exciting industries that offer opportunities in public accounting such as technology, health care, financial services, nonprofit, real estate, sports and more.
Our Advantage programs are held throughout the year at EisnerAmper offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida and California. They are designed to provide experiential learning opportunities for college students considering a career in public accounting.
Programs are exclusive to accounting majors with a 3.0 GPA or better. Candidates must also submit a resume and participate in a video interview.
Summer Advantage is held during the summer and is open to college sophomores and juniors. Winter Advantage is held in January (NYC office only) and is open to freshmen, sophomores and juniors. These no-cost, one-day programs will help provide students:
- A greater understanding of the day-to-day activities and opportunities at a mid-sized public accounting firm.
- Networking opportunities with EisnerAmper staff, from entry-level through partner-level.
- Knowledge of not only the technical skills but the soft skills needed to succeed in accounting.
- Informative background on and handy tips for taking the CPA Exam.
- An inside track to paid internships.
Our Senior Strive program is held each May in the New York City office. It is designed for students who wish to specialize in auditing. This three-day, invitation-only program is open to students entering their senior year of a 150-credit accounting program or first year of an accounting masters’ program. Candidates must also have participated in one of our Advantage programs. Participants will:
- Receive a practical tutorial on auditing financial statements.
- Interview actual clients in order to develop a mock audit plan.
- Receive an insider’s tour of the American Institute of CPAs.
- Participate in a networking evening events.
- Receive a preview of available full-time audit positions.