- Audit & Assurance
- Internal Audit
- PCI Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Brooklyn College: BA, Economics
- Baruch College: Accounting graduate studies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Management Accountants: Board Member
- CEO Trust: Trustee
Arthur Drucker is an Advisor in the Consulting Services Group. He brings more than 40 years of public accounting experience. In addition to his Sarbanes-Oxley and auditing and accounting experience, he has performed other specialized services, including PCI Compliance, internal auditing, systems and operational reviews, merger and acquisition due diligence, tour accounting and royalty audits.
Art also has experience with taking companies public and the ongoing reporting and monitoring requirements. His clients have ranged from start-up entities to Fortune 1000 corporations, with a concentration in entrepreneurial services and the middle market. Prior to joining the firm, Art was a partner in a Big 4 accounting firm and was the Chief Financial Officer of a technology company.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- You have to like getting up in the morning.
- Where did you grow up?
- Brooklyn, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Too short, and felt more like high school.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Golf, working out, family.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Helping others achieve their goals, both externally at our client and internally at EisnerAmper.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Do the right thing and trust your instincts.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- My brother-in-law was a CPA, and I liked what he did (although that is definitely not the job I grew into).
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Their real business problems, because I know I have gained their trust and that I'm no longer just considered an accountant.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Game of Thrones
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Cancer Care, because they spend most of their money on their programs which are to help members of family and cancer patients cope with their situation.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- Camaro – loved the power of the car and the way it drove.