A Dozen Great Apps for Small Businesses
June 24, 2016
With a dizzying array of mobile apps available, how are small business owners to choose which ones are the best for them? While we don’t have the room or the time to go through every app, here are 12 popular apps* for small business owners:
- Desk – Send notifications on customer service issues, and view and reply to customer inquiries. Create notes and assign cases to staff.
- Docusign – Fill out and sign documents; send documents for others to sign; store, manage and access documents remotely.
- Dropbox – Store and back up photos, docs, videos and other files. Access files from your devices. Send large files. Create and edit Microsoft Office files and share links.
- Expensify – Capture and scan receipts, track time or mileage, and create expense reports. Convert currency, and display trip itineraries.
- HootSuite – Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts. Track click-through stats.
- Invoice2go – Create professional invoices from 20-plus templates, accept payments, archive invoices, and track sales via geography.
- Xero –Put all your accounts, credit cards and investments into one place to track your spending and income, create budgets, send invoices, and communicate with your accountant.
- Nutshell Camera – Take three photos. Add your own text. Nutshell automatically creates a mini promotional video you can share via social media.
- On Shelf – Track inventory levels and movement, scan barcodes, view customer history, send and print reports.
- Uberconference – Video/audio conference from your device, share files, record meetings, and capture attendee lists.
- Wunderlust – Set up to-do lists and task managers. Share and collaborate on lists, save web pages and articles, and set reminders.
- Zoho – Track prospects, schedule events and activities, and collaborate with Salesforce.
*EisnerAmper does not endorse these apps or warrant that these apps are appropriate for any particular business.