- Accounting Services
- Indivudual Taxation
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- Professional Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Golden Gate University: Graduate Certificate, Estate Planning
- Ramapo State College: BS, Accounting
- Rutgers University, Business School: MT, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Antoinette Borkowski is a Senior Manager in the Private Business Services Group with 10 years private accounting experience. She provides tax compliance and advisory services to high net worth individuals, and families and closely held businesses managing all aspects of tax preparation, and estate planning. Antoinette works with her clients to develop tax strategies designed for the most effective tax benefit to suit both current and long-term goals.
In addition, Antoinette has experience in working with not-for-profit organizations and real estate rentals of office buildings on their tax planning strategies providing accounting, consulting and tax services. She also provides internal training of staff.