CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Rhode Island: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Monmouth/Ocean Chapter: Vice President
- Association for Corporate Growth of New Jersey
- The University of Rhode Island College of Business: Dean's Advisory Council
Amy MacFadyen is a Director in the firm’s Not-for-Profit Services Group and Audit Department. Amy has 15 years of experience in public accounting, where she has specialized in not-for-profit and commercial auditing. She has served clients in a variety of industries, including not-for-profit, manufacturing and distribution, and independent schools.
Amy is responsible for the planning, supervision and execution of financial statements and other audit-related services in accordance with the firm’s professional standards.
Amy has expertise in the specialized issues of not-for-profit organizations, including year-end considerations; new FASB technical pronouncements and Uniform Guidance requirements; specialized tax and accounting procedures; review of tax-exempt status; and unrelated business income issues.