Amanda Rose is an Audit Senior Manager and a member of the Technology and Life Sciences practice with over five years of public accounting experience. Amanda is responsible for all phases of the audit, including planning, organization, supervision and review of the fieldwork.
Amanda provides services to public and private clients in a variety of industries including biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and distribution. She assists public company clients with SEC reporting, filings, and compliance, including internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda was an Associate at a Big 4 accounting firm and provided audit and accounting services to large public pharmaceutical companies.
Amanda facilitates internal training for staff in addition to mentoring staff and recruitment of new employees.
- Audit & Assurance
- Biopharmaceuticals & Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Public Companies
- Sarbanes Oxley
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Accounting
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants