- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Closely Held Businesses
- High New Worth
- S Corporations
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Michigan: BA, Psychology
- Baruch College Zicklin School of Business: MBA, Accounting
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: State & Federal Taxation Interest Groups
Alyssa Rausch is a Tax Manager in the Personal Wealth Advisors Group with more than 10 years of experience in providing comprehensive tax compliance and advisory services to closely held businesses and their owners, high net worth individuals, S corporations and partnerships. In addition she works with individual tax compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Alyssa was an accountant with a regional accounting firm and was responsible for the review of tax returns, tax research and finding solutions for tax clients.
Alyssa is an active author and her work has appeared in New Jersey Business Magazine on the Affordable Care Act. In addition she has written on the topics of Income Tax Savings Opportunities for Special Needs Families, New York Special Accrual Rules, and the Home Sale Exclusion.