- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Law Firms
- Closely Held Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude; MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Allyson Milbrod is a Tax Director with over 15 years of experience in public accounting. Her expertise includes the review of corporate, individual and partnership tax returns, tax planning for businesses and individuals, multistate taxation issues and representation at federal and state audits.
Allyson has extensive experience assisting closely held businesses and pass-through entities with their corporate and personal tax needs. She serves various clients with a concentration in the manufacturing, distribution and law firms industry. Allyson also specializes in Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) companies that are either wholly-owned, or partially-owned, by ESOP companies.