Alexander Turk is a Senior Tax Manager and a member of the Financial Services Group. He provides tax compliance and planning services to hedge funds, private equity funds, and fund of funds clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex was Senior Auditor with a national accounting firm and he provided audit, review and compilation services to a variety of clients focusing on not-for-profit and real estate.
- Financial Services
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Fund of Funds
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Queens College: BA, Accounting & Economics
- St. Johns University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants