- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Business Consulting
- Exit Strategy Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Seller & Buyer Due Diligence
- Tax Planning
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Monmouth University: Leon Hess Business School Advisory Council Treasurer; Accounting Advisory Council
Wayne Tessler is a Partner in the firm’s Private Business Services Group. With over 30 years of experience, Wayne specializes in audit, business consulting, and tax planning for businesses and owners. He previously served as Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s former Wall Township, NJ location from 1996 until the firm consolidated its New Jersey offices in July 2013.
From their initial stages through years of development and growth, Wayne advises clients on financing, acquisitions, internal expansion, strategic planning, succession and exit strategies. He serves a diverse client base with particular focus on companies in the manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, import, technology and service industries.
Wayne is active in several local Chambers of Commerce and professional organizations.