- Commercial Litigation
- Forensic Investigations
- Damages & Loss Profits Analysis
- Business Valuation
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Expert Witness
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Pace University: BBA, Marketing; MBA, Public Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Society of Appraisers
Tammy Hersh is a Director in the firm’s Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. She specializes in providing dispute support, investigative accounting and business valuation services. With 20 years of accounting experience, Tammy has consulted and provided services in matters including complex commercial litigation, business valuation matters, fraud investigations, and matrimonial proceedings.
Tammy’s experience in commercial and civil litigations includes damages measurement and lost profit determinations involving breach of contract, shareholder disputes, class actions, wrongful terminations, breach of fiduciary duty, non-compete disputes and business interruptions. She has performed over a hundred business valuations on a variety of industries for damage assessments, divorce, gift and estate taxes, and for the acquisition and sales of businesses. She has assisted numerous companies and attorneys with matters involving employee theft, financial statement fraud, accounting malpractice and securities fraud.
As a frequent speaker, Tammy has presented to both business and civic organizations on topics such as commercial damages, business valuations, forensic accounting, and fraud. She has authored articles on Sarbanes-Oxley and fraud prevention. She currently serves on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member Advisory Panel.