Susan N. Dupuis
Susan Dupuis is a Tax Partner in the firm’s Private Client Services Group. Susan has over 20 years of experience providing comprehensive tax consulting and compliance services to high net worth individuals, trusts and estates, private foundations and closely held businesses.
Prior to joining the firm, Susan served as a Tax Partner for a national accounting firm, where she assisted high net worth clients, trustees and closely held business owners with their income, fiduciary and estate and gift tax planning and compliance needs. Susan also has in-depth experience working with clients to design tax-efficient strategies for their equity-based compensation including stock options.
In her work with family office clients, Susan provided comprehensive guidance on varied and unique issues facing families with substantial wealth including philanthropic endeavors, alternative investments and succession planning.
Prior to serving as a Partner at the national firm, Susan established her own boutique practice in Boston, and served high net worth individuals and trustees.
- Personal & Fiduciary Income Tax
- Family Office Services
- Stock Options
- Private Foundations
- Trusts & Estates
- Estate & Gift Planning
- Closely Held Business Services
Credentials & Education
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- St. Lawrence University: BA, Economics
- Suffolk Sawyer School of Management: MBA, Taxation
- Business School: MBA, Taxation
- Suffolk University Law School: JD
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Boston Foundation: Professional Advisors Council