- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Real Estate
- Closely Held Businesses
- Family Office
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- Philanthropy & Charitable Giving
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Binghamton University School of Management: BS, Accounting
- Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business: MS, Taxation; MBA, Management (Entrepreneurship concentration), cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Binghamton University Alumni Association: Board of Directors
Steven Kreinik is a Tax Partner and member of the Private Wealth Advisors Group, has over 20 years of experience providing comprehensive tax consulting and compliance services to family offices, individuals, trusts and estates, and closely held businesses. Steve leads the Real Estate Industry Group for Florida, and works with businesses to implement best practices and policies for financial controls and procedures. He also assists clients with philanthropy and charitable giving, wherein he advises family offices and other donors on charitable planning, including charitable trusts, private foundations and donor-advised funds.
Steve’s clients, for whom he handles tax matters, have included all partners in a $20 billion hedge fund, four generations of a large family, and many clients in the financial services and real estate areas. In addition to tax compliance and advisory services, Steve has extensive experience with tax controversy matters and he has represented clients before the IRS.
Prior to joining the firm, Steve was a Tax Partner at a national accounting firm and focused on tax, charitable and estate planning and the related tax compliance for high net worth individuals and multigenerational families.
Steve is a frequent speaker and writer on topics, including the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Qualified Opportunity Zones, financial planning and charitable giving. Additionally, he is active with real estate industry organizations in the South Florida market.