- Hedge Funds
- Investment Partnerships
- Private-Equity Funds
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Construction Contractors
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- St. Joseph's University: BS, Accounting
- Villanova University: MST
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Samuel Longo is an Audit Partner with more than 30 years of diversified accounting and auditing experience. Sam has broad expertise with the accounting, audit and tax issues facing middle-market, privately-held clients in a number of industries.
Sam provides accounting, audit and tax services to hedge funds, funds of funds, mutual funds, broker-dealers, investment advisors and other financial services entities. In addition, Sam provides performance verification and examination services under Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) to investment management firms. He also provides accounting and tax services to commercial clients, including automobile dealerships, construction contractors, and distribution companies.
Sam is involved in his community as Treasurer for several boards of local charitable and civic organizations.