- Career Development
- Health Care & Retirement Benefits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Penn State University: Accounting
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Administrative Accountants Group
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Penn State University: Accounting Department Advisory Board; Alumni Association New York City Chapter Treasurer
- Penn’s Civilians: Board Member
Richard Fisher is the Co-Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Human Resources Department. Rick has more than 30 years of accounting, audit, and human resources experience, with over 20 years at the Partner level.
Rick has a unique combination of responsibilities, including recruiting, career development, compensation, development of personnel policies and budgeting. In addition, he is the plan administrator of the firm’s retirement plans and insurance programs, and chairs the Partner’s Retirement Committee. Prior to joining the firm, Rick was with a national accounting firm as their Human Resource Director.
Rick was recognized as the Penn State University, Smeal College of Business Accounting Department Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Where did you grow up?
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Penn State was a game changer in my life.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Relaxing in the Pocono mountains.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Helping make EisnerAmper a best place to work and a firm of choice.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- My father recommended the profession because I would get a job.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Charlie Brown by Coldplay