- Family Business Services
- Fraud Investigations
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- White Collar Investigations
- Special Accountings
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Family Business Advisor (CFBA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Financial Crimes Investigator (CFCI)
- California State University, Sacramento: BA, Communication Studies; MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Assocation of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Golden
- International Assocation of Financial Crime Investigators
- Galliard Family Business Advosr Institute
Ramona Farrell is a Principal in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group, with more than 20 years of diversified and relevant litigation consulting and forensic accounting experience. She has provided expert testimony in federal and state courts. Ramona, with her investigative accounting experience, is engaged on fraud investigations, special accounting engagements, and matters that require an economic damages analysis. Ramona’s experience, knowledge, and expertise enable her to assist counsel and corporate management with understanding the financial facts in a variety of civil and criminal matters, including white collar crime, and internal and external fraud schemes.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Ramona served as the Managing Partner for a Northern California-based CPA firm, specializing in forensic accounting and forensic technology services. In addition, she worked on a wide variety of forensic accounting engagements, including special accountings, fraud investigations and complex litigation matters.
Additionally, Ramona is a part-time adjunct faculty member and frequent guest speaker, presenting a range of forensic accounting, business communications, and ethics topics to various institutional and professional organizations.