- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- George Washington University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Mitchell Wilf is a Partner in the Manufacturing and Distribution Group. With over 35 years of experience, Mitch works with middle-market companies in various industries. He has strong retail industry expertise as well as experience with commercial lenders, providing a myriad of services to lending institutions, including loan collateral audits, due diligence reviews and systems reviews.
Mitch also has extensive experience with retail establishments, including women’s and children’s apparel, video arcades, hardware stores and restaurants. In the apparel sector, his experience includes assisting a retailer through their going public and managing engagements with manufacturers and distributors selling primarily to a major department store chain and various big box stores.
Mitch is active in his community, providing assistance to various civic organizations.
- Where did you grow up?
- Philadelphia, PA
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Being with family.