- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Publishing & Graphic Communications
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lehigh University: BS Business & Economics, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Technology Council: Founding Board Member; Treasurer; CFO Events Chair
- The Sephardic Home for the Aged: Board of Directors President
Michael Lopez is a Partner with more than 25 years of experience relating to a broad range of audit, accounting and tax issues. Michael’s clientele includes software companies, Internet commerce, IT services companies, telecommunications providers, magazine and book publishers, graphic communication companies, and various sports, media and entertainment entities. He is a member of the firm’s Private Business Services Group.
Michael is a past recipient of the New York Enterprise Report’s Best Accountant for Growing Businesses (Technology Industry) Award.