- Strategic Planning
- Transition & Succession Planning
- CEO Leadership Development
- Board Development
- Executive Coaching
- Public Speaking
- Mediation & Communication
- Facilitation/Visioning/Change Management
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Dispute Resolution
- Nichols College: BA, Industrial Organizational Psychology
- University of New Haven: MA, Industrial Organizational Psychology; MS, Labor Relations
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology
- North Haven Educational Foundation – Board of Representative
- North Haven Board of Education: Policy & Negotiation Commitees
- Congregation Mishkan Israel: Brotherhood of Men & Women Tzedakah & Rabbinical Transition Committees
Matthew Kerzner is a Senior Manager in the Center Family Business Excellence Group within the Private Business Services Practice. Matt has more than 25 years of experience in organizational development with a specialization in assisting family businesses and closely held businesses with addressing transition, financial stability and sustainability, and human performance management matters.
Matt works with clients developing a strategic plan that acknowledges the issues and dynamics of both the family and the business in order to develop succession plans that prepare the next generation leaders to succeed.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt was Vice President of a health care management firm and led the human resources for the company.
Matt is an adjunct professor at the University of New Haven, and has presented on a range of topics including, human resources and labor negotiations. In addition, he co-wrote and presented “Meditation as Teaching and Learning Tool Theory, Practice and Testimony”. Matt is currently a PhD. candidate (working on dissertation) in Business Psychology through the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.