- Service Companies
- Life Sciences
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Temple University: BBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce: Board of Directors
- Committee of Seventy
- Abramson Center for Jewish Life: Board Member
- Germantown Academy: Audit & Finance Committees
Lori F. Reiner is the Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Philadelphia practice. With over 30 years of experience, she specializes in providing accounting, audit and advisory services to closely held and private equity-backed companies. Her industry expertise covers a wide spectrum of clients in large professional and other services companies, which include life sciences, advertising, marketing, staffing, search, technology and other business-to-business service organizations. She also works with real estate companies.
Lori has been recognized by several organizations for her professional and personal contributions to the Philadelphia business and local community. Most recently, Lori received the 2017 Take the Lead Award from Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania and Temple University’s Fox School of Business Accounting Achievement Award in Public Accounting.
In the community, Lori is active in several organizations and serves as a board member of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Committee of Seventy, Abramson Center for Jewish Life and the Alliance for Women Entrepreneurs. She most recently served as a Co-Chair of the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and the Southern New Jersey Women’s Leadership Gala, which supports the Girls Today Leaders Tomorrow Initiative. Lori has long served as a member of the American Heart Association Go Red for Women campaign as the Chair of the Executive Leadership Team in 2014 through 2015.
- Where did you grow up?
- Philadelphia, PA
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Temple University provided me the solid foundation in Accounting I was looking for!
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I recently got a Peloton Spinning Cycle as a gift from my husband, and I love it. It’s essentially a stationary bike with a touchscreen to access cycling classes taught by the best instructors. It’s a great way to exercise without leaving home and to fit in fitness with a busy schedule. Also, in the summer I love to go down the Shore with my family.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Broadcast reporter for business news! I have always enjoyed helping others and this would be another way I could do so.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Any Justin Timberlake song. My daughter and I share this interest!
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- While excelling at work is essential, making a difference in the community is equally important. Being able to apply the skills, abilities and connections I’ve acquired in my field to raise money for a worthy cause or cultivate meaningful change is extremely rewarding. For example, in 2015 I was the Chair for the American Heart Association’s Philadelphia Go Red Luncheon and we exceeded our fundraising goal by raising $1,203,000, which was a 20 percent increase from the previous year’s campaign.