Lori F. Reiner
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Lori Reiner, the firm’s Chief People Officer, is responsible for EisnerAmper’s Human Resources Organization, including all professional development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, human resources operations, and employee engagement programs. She is focused on driving EisnerAmper’s inclusive culture as the firm continues to grow, enters new markets, and provides innovative client service.
Prior to becoming our Chief People Officer, Lori was the Partner-In-Charge of the firm’s Philadelphia Office and an Audit Partner providing accounting audit and advisory services to closely held and private equity-backed companies. Her industry expertise covers a wide spectrum of clients in large professional and other services companies, including life sciences, advertising, marketing, staffing, search, technology, and other business-to-business service organizations.
Lori has been recognized by several organizations for her professional and personal contributions to the Philadelphia business and local community, including the Woman of Spirit by the National MS Society, Junior Achievement’s Philadelphia Business Hall of Fame. In addition to the Take the Lead Award from Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania and Temple University’s Fox School of Business Accounting Inaugural Achievement Award in Public Accounting.
Lori is a past President of The Forum of Executive Women, and a past Board Member, Finance Committee Member and Audit Committee Chair of Germantown Academy; and served as a board member for both the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, Board Member and the Women’s Philanthropy. Lori has long served as a member of the American Heart Association Go Red for Women campaign and as past Chair of the Go Red Executive Leadership Team.
In addition, Lori is a frequent presenter, writer and media source for various business and leadership topics.
- Where did you grow up?
- Philadelphia, PA
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Temple University provided me the solid foundation in Accounting I was looking for!
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I recently got a Peloton Spinning Cycle as a gift from my husband, and I love it. It’s essentially a stationary bike with a touchscreen to access cycling classes taught by the best instructors. It’s a great way to exercise without leaving home and to fit in fitness with a busy schedule. Also, in the summer I love to go down the Shore with my family.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Broadcast reporter for business news! I have always enjoyed helping others and this would be another way I could do so.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Any Justin Timberlake song. My daughter and I share this interest!
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- While excelling at work is essential, making a difference in the community is equally important. Being able to apply the skills, abilities and connections I’ve acquired in my field to raise money for a worthy cause or cultivate meaningful change is extremely rewarding. For example, in 2015 I was the Chair for the American Heart Association’s Philadelphia Go Red Luncheon and we exceeded our fundraising goal by raising $1,203,000, which was a 20 percent increase from the previous year’s campaign.