Kyle Donham is a Tax Partner with over 10 years of public accounting experience. He specializes in tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals, closely held businesses, family limited partnerships, and trusts and estates. Kyle also has experience with gift and generation-skipping transfer tax issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle worked at Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter and Veil, P.A. (CDL), a leading full-service accounting firm in Florida before joining Eisner Advisory Group.
- High Net Worth Individuals & Families
- Income & Estate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Trusts & Estates
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University: BS, Applied Finance & Accounting
- Florida Atlantic University: MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants