- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Audit & Assurance
- Investment Advisors
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Illinois College: BS, Accounting (Economics & Business Administration)
- Golden Gate University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois College: Board of Trustees
John M. Williamson is the Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Western Region and a member of the Financial Services Group. With over 35 years of public accounting experience, he has an extensive accounting, auditing and tax background serving clients in the securities area. He specializes in working with investment partnerships, broker-dealers, offshore funds and registered investment advisors, and assists investment partnerships in structuring their limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda.
John received his B.S. in Accounting (Economics and Business Administration) from Illinois College, where he serves as a member of the Board of Trustees, and his M.S. in Taxation from Golden Gate University. The university featured John in its book, Profiles in Prominence, for his achievements as an alumnus of its graduate program in Taxation.
John is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and California Society of Certified Public Accountants.