Jessica Stumacher is the Director of Blockchain and Digital Asset Services at the firm. She is an attorney with extensive experience representing large financial institutions in litigation and regulatory enforcement matters, particularly in the digital asset space. Jessica leads the firm’s cryptocurrency and blockchain taxation, accounting, and business service offerings.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica worked for a multinational law firm.
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Services
- Digital Asset Tax Consulting
- Financial Services
Credentials & Education
- University of Miami: BA, Political Science
- University of Pennsylvania Law School: JD
- The Wharton School: Certificate
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association