- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Litigation
- Fraud Investigations
- Quantification of Damages
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Integrity Oversight Monitoring
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Towson University: BS, Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Forensic & Valuation Services Section
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Jeffrey Buchakjian is a Partner in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group, where he specializes in providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services to attorneys, public and private corporations, and governmental agencies.
Jeffrey has provided consulting and investigation services on cases involving complex commercial damages, intellectual property infringements, lender liability disputes, business interruptions and financial fraud. He has led engagements for clients in many industries, including telecommunications, pharmaceutical, medical device, energy, manufacturing, banking, real estate, construction, and insurance, among others.
Jeffrey is frequently asked to conduct seminars and continuing professional and legal education programs in the areas of forensic accounting and the quantification of commercial damages. He has presented seminars on a variety of topics, including lost profits damages, patent infringement damages, trade secret damages and financial statement analysis.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Jeffrey worked for a global expert services and management consulting firm. He is a recipient of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Standing Ovation award for his contributions to the areas of forensic accounting and business valuation.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." – Albert Einstein
- Where did you grow up?
- Philadelphia, PA
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Living, laughing and learning.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Outside with my beautiful wife and three daughters
- What client issue do you have a knack for resolving?
- Complex forensic accounting investigations and quantifying commercial damages.
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Rock to the Future, because it provides free music education to underserved youth and communities, igniting passion and creativity, supporting academic achievement, and improving self-esteem.