- High Net Worth Individuals
- Closely Held Businesses
- Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bernard Baruch College of the City University of New York: Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Gary Dix has over 45 years of experience in providing comprehensive tax, accounting and business consulting services to a diverse client base. He also has expertise in mergers and acquisitions, tax planning for high net worth families, and assisting closely held businesses. Prior to joining EisnerAmper, he was the Managing Director of a leading South Florida accounting firm.
He is a Board Member and Chairman of the Investment Committee for the Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation. For more than twenty years, he served on the Board of Directors and chaired the Investment Committee of Perry Ellis International, Inc. Gary was also a founding Shareholder and Director of the Universal National Bank, a Dade County Community Bank (sold in 1997).