- Hedge Fund
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Capital Markets
- Real Estate
- Business Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Johnson & Wales University: BA, Business Administration
Frank L. Napolitani is a Director in the Financial Services Group. With nearly 20 years of experience working with an array of financial services organizations, including a fund of hedge funds, family office and prime brokerage firm, Frank provides business consulting services to investment fund managers in hedge funds, private equity, real estate and venture capital.
Frank assists clients during the prelaunch stage by helping them budget their prelaunch and year 1-3 expenses, choose service providers (e.g., legal, fund administration, prime brokerage, outsourced compliance) and handle general infrastructure items such as real estate and IT services. In addition, he helps them develop marketing materials to present to prospective investors. Since 2005, Frank has been involved directly and indirectly with over 100 fund launches; and continues to consult a number of those managers today.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." – Wayne Gretzky
- Where did you grow up?
- Belvidere, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Life changing
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with my family at home, skiing, or attending a sporting event.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I have the pleasure of working with some of the most talented entrepreneurs in the financial services business, and every day is a learning experience.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Learn to walk before you run.
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Managing all of the moving parts of their business, because I've sat in their seat and can provide real insight into what they can expect upon launching their new business and day-to-day operations.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Hard Knocks
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Adaptive Sports Foundation. They work with wounded warriors and people with special needs to get them skiing or snowboarding within hours of arrival at the mountain.