- ASC 740 (FAS 109/FIN 48)
- Tax Advisory Services
- Corporate Taxation
- SOX & Internal Control Design
- Life Sciences (Biotech & Pharma)
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- St. John's University: BS & MS, Accounting, summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- St. John’s University: Peter J. Tobin School of Business Executive Advisory Board
Eleni Lagos is a Tax Partner with more than fifteen years of public accounting experience, providing comprehensive tax consulting services to multinational SEC registered companies. She specializes in the area of accounting for income taxes (ASC 740, formerly FAS 109/FIN48), including tax accounting for stock-based compensation, mergers and acquisition transactions, interim period reporting and valuation allowance considerations. In this role, Eleni identifies opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of tax department processes and internal control design for SOX compliance, providing practical and customized solutions for tax departments that outsource or co-source their tax function. She has extensive experience in the retail, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries.
Eleni frequently presents seminars through EisnerAmper University and to professional organizations, including the Tax Executives Institute on various topics related to accounting for income taxes.