- Commercial Litigation
- Forensic Investigations
- Business Valuation
- Contract Compliance
- Expert Witness
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- University of Miami: BBA, Accounting; MBA, Finance
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
David Greenberg is a Manager in the Forensic Advisory Services Group. With over 20 years of experience, David brings vast experience in complex damage analyses, insurance defense litigation, and commercial disputes. He has worked with prominent local, national, and international law firms including, corporations; and insurance companies representing clients across a diverse spectrum of business sectors, among them financial services, real estate, health care, restaurants, insurance, banking, intellectual property, manufacturing, energy, and the service sector.
David provides client advisory services related to complex litigation matters, fraud and forensic accounting investigations, fraud prevention and detection plans, corporate governance, comprehensive fraud examinations, financial and accounting record reconstruction, complex damage analyses, catastrophic loss and business interruption claims, bankruptcy matters, intellectual property disputes, shareholder and investor claims, acquisition disputes, commercial litigation and business valuation analyses.
Prior to joining the firm, David’s experience included working at a Big 4 accounting firm and two national regional accounting firms.