- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Food & Beverage
- Real Estate
- Closely Held Businesses
- Film Production Incentives
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- York College of Pennsylvania: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Cooperation with Bankers Committee
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- Association for Corporate Growth of New Jersey: Board of Directors
- National Beer Wholesalers Association
David Capodanno is an Audit and Private Business Services Partner with over 25 years of experience to both private and public companies. He provides audit, accounting and consulting services mainly to businesses in manufacturing and distribution, food and beverage, logistics and real estate, with a concentration in closely held businesses. Dave also has specialized expertise in film production incentives. His goal is to provide excellent client service and tailor the firm’s services to each company’s needs.
Dave provides value-added services by helping to find the right banker to match his clients’ needs, developing relationships with clients’ existing bankers and assisting with renegotiating asset-based lending lines of credit. He provides clients with related industry content and relevant business discussions, and identifies business development opportunities to help clients grow. Additionally, Dave makes introductions to key partners who can assist with tax planning strategies, estate planning and wealth management. His experience stems from a career with international and regional public accounting firms and serving as the Controller and Principal Accounting Officer of a publicly traded company.
- Where did you grow up?
- We moved several times up to my junior year in high school. I was born in Colorado and moved to New York, Illinois, New Jersey, California, and then back to New Jersey.
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- The quickest four years of my life
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I enjoy spending time with my family, playing golf and working around the house.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I enjoy working with the people at the firm and serving our clients to help them grow their business.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- The George Street Playhouse. They give so much back to the community.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- 1974 Volkswagen bus. Plenty of room.